Thursday, November 5, 2009

B0red LIf3.....after pmr...

eam at home ntg to do..on9 also sianz..haiz..bt when i game bt hearts still thinking 1 ppl..haizz..i cant focus in game..dota really hurt friendship..bt also improve our friendship...haiz...so long no dota with ryan le..i duno y feel he was look like dun like join us already because dota..ya v noob he pro..but takson stil blaming he play mh...many also say he play mh..==i know my frenn all play mh except me--^^say truely i dun like ppl play mh...bt fren mathc always argue bcs face proplem?just a game ...==
haizz so i thk i wan dota with momo is most happy ^^ bcs he know wat is dota no hurt friendship^^
lolx
after dat
my family eam eam...last week always rgue with my dad mum..n i cant go out already...n no money JUST LIKE SUXX...c my dompet...haizz no money go genting kl...like suxx...i better go work but no work...zzz...i wan colour my hair mum dun sponser==
sianz
SIANZ
while i so qi dai lur tis trip...can meet my honey...but...eam...

tis sunday eh my favrt star gt cum ecm^^yeah!i can meet him xD happy!hoep take photo with he bt low percantage...
n 2mrw saturday..eam..i have a luch at ms...n hang gai?maybe..lolx...
lolx i post tis post because my blog look like dead--
hahax


update next time..
bye

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Max. nt i dont wan dota with u all. i like to join u all. bt i dont like fren match. i just like. fren 1 team. than play together. and when i play fren match. my MH is off. never on.

    Sometime i very boring about dota so when u ask me. i say i dont wan play. because i reli bored. dota i jus will play 1 to 3 match per day. nt much ><

    i dint mean i pro u guys noob. no no no. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx ryan i not blame u at all..not just with u....with they also a...haiz...i now quit dota also good for me...carmen important..haiz..
    ^^its ok..support me a~xD

    ReplyDelete